Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beautiful messes

Ok this is pictureless, because my cameras batteries are dead, but I had to get this down....

Messes that I clean up in a typical day

1. Banana baby goo from Jacob
2. Joseph took all our library books and dumped them on the floor.
3. Before Aaron made it out the door the legos made it out and beautiful creations, plus some, where crawling across the living room.
4. Both Emma and Aaron threw their night clothes on the floor in the bathroom
5. Don't forget the roll of toilet paper that got tossed in the toilet
6. Joseph likes to help me do dishes (enough said)
7. Dallin is not quite potty changed (again enough said:))
8. Cats like to sleep on my sheets and leave kitty hairs all over
9. Spilled milk times 3
10. The boys thought it would be fun to build a fort....with my couch cusions....and my kitchen chairs.....and decided to have a picnic inside....with crackers and cheese(Brent said that was his idea-he didn't want them in the kitchen?)
11. Emma was busy making everyone You've Been Caught Being Nice notes, and conviently forgot to throw away her cut up papers.

Well, they're all in bed and I remember how much I love them:) They really are beautiful.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Rachel, I love your attitude. You remind me to be grateful for the little spirits making the messes because there is a time and season for everything!

Thomas said...

Such a trooper you are Rachel. We are constantly amazed by you. That was fun to read.v