Sunday, September 7, 2008

Home Improvements

Ok, so I finally decided to start a blog about just our family:) We have blogs about other things, (who knew I would become such a blogger:), but not just the goings on in our family. So, this past month we finally laid down our bamboo floor, and I love it. We also got a fan for the living room and painted and tiled the doorway. It was a busy couple of weeks, but after all, we had been living on sub floor for 3 months.Here's our subfloor before the new floor was put in.
Our new fan and you can see our walls here are no longer aqua:)
My beautiful plant that hopefully doesn't get destroyed by little fingers
My window with curtains made by Cathy for us.
We tiled by the door and put bamboo floor in (pretend the toys aren't all over). We still need to put trim in.

I do want to put some posts on of the kids, but my camera's battery ran out...so next time.

1 comment:

The Barr Family said...

Your house looks cute, I love your new fan