Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another day's hard work

Ok, yesterday was Jacob's first birthday and as soon as Brent gets the video downloaded, I'll put that on here. Other than that here's some pictures of my day..first off Emma who has become an avid reading..
Now on to the fun stuff! Here is my pile of dishes half way through the day...
And my clothes to fold...on my bed...
in my dryer...
And at the end of the day....

Notice though that the clothes are folded on top of the dryer, and there are new clothes in the dryer...and...the dishes are not the same ones...so another ending to another day with five children who we are blessed to have enough food for and plenty of clothes:) Ta, ta for now. I'm going to sleep:)

2 comments:

Cathy Leavitt said...

Rachel,
I love you! I don't know how you do it sometimes...you are amazing!
Thank you for taking care of my son and grandchildren.

Mom Leavitt

Jessica said...

Dishes and laundry...hmmmm that sounds eerily familiar. Oh yeah, that about sums up my life too! And there is a little bit of pride in saying "at least they aren't the same dishes!" You're awesome!