Sunday, March 6, 2011

Phobias

It has been so long since I've posted here. I've decided I need to get back in the habit. I've got a couple cute videos and pics to put up , but for now I wanted to post Emma's writing that she did at school....entitled phobias:)

Snowglo-phobia: a fear that if you shake a snow globe you're ruining the lives of tiny people.

You tube-a-phobia: fear that a funny video of you will end up on you tube.

Explode-a-phobia: a fear that you will blow up.

Cheeto-phobia: a fear that if you eat too many cheetos they will start talking to you.

Lightning-phobia: a fear that lightning is going to hit you , even though it is a sunny day.

Candy-phobia: a fear that candies eat you instead of you eating them.

Ana-Emma-phobia: the fear that Emma and Anahi will write a phobia about you.

The-end-a-phobia: the fear that phobias are going to end.

The-real-end-a-phobia:the fear that they're really going to stop.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So Funny! What an imagination!