Thursday, November 26, 2009

Silly Leavitt Sayings

Dallin: (when taking turns with something, he had just finished his turn and it was now someone else's. In school, they are learning about patterns by calling them ABABAB patterns or ABBABB etc, well this is what he told Joseph when he wanted to have another turn right after he had one.) I think I should go again because sometimes the pattern is ABB. (Meaning the turn taking should go, Joseph, Dallin, Dallin, Joseph, Dallin, Dallin)

Joseph: (After I told him he was cute) I'm not cute, I'm Shadow(that's a name he likes to call himself sometimes.

Emma: We were reading scriptures and I guess Emma has internalized the language because when I was bugging her, she told me to "Shooeth".

Jacob: Whenever Jacob sees the cats he calls them "meow's".


2 comments:

Karen and William said...

I love kids and their unique way of understanding the adult world. The nick name Dallin has picked for himself kind of fits, seeing he is the middle child. Emma is certainly turning into a beautiful young lady.. look out Brent... Daddy daughter dances are coming ahead!!!

Jessica said...

So cute. David loves patterns too. If only he knew the real-world applications that could work in his favor! And it looks like there is no NIV for Emma!